Life and Long Term Care Insurance
Life Insurance helps provide financial security for your loved ones in the unlikely event of your death. A life insurance policy pays a guaranteed amount of money that offers a financial cushion that helps protect your family when they need it most.
Life insurance can protect your loved ones:
- Replace lost income and cover living expenses, like rent or a mortgage, for your family
- Spare your family from needing to pay off debts you leave behind
- Provide for your kids' care if you are a stay-at-home parent
- Cover burial, estate taxes and other final expenses
- Fund college expenses for your children
- Cover unpaid medical bills or unpaid taxes
- Create an inheritance or provide supplemental retirement income through a tax-free death benefit
Please reach out to us and we will be able to assist in providing the best solution for your insurance needs.
Long Term Care Insurance
Unlike traditional health insurance, long-term care insurance is designed to cover long-term services and supports, including personal and custodial care in a variety of settings such as your home, a community organization, or other facility.
Long-term care insurance policies reimburse policyholders a daily or monthly amount (up to a pre-selected limit) for services to assist them with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, or eating. You can select a range of care options and benefits that allow you to get the services you need, where you need them.
The cost of your long-term care policy is based on:
- How old you are when you buy the policy
- Your health status
- The maximum amount that a policy will pay per day or month.
- The maximum number of days (years) that a policy will pay
- The maximum amount per day times the number of days determines the lifetime maximum amount that the policy will pay.
- An elimination period.
- Inflation protection.
- Optional riders