Medicare Supplements & Part D
Medicare Supplements are insurance policies which are designed to pick up where Medicare leaves off. Traditional Medicare was never intended to be a comprehensive medical insurance plan. By itself Medicare is not enough. There are many plans, and many carriers from which to choose. Our goal is to educate our clients on the plans available, and help them navigate through the many choices to secure coverage with the right plan, and right carrier for their specific needs and budget.
Points To Ponder:
- Only those individuals eligible for Medicare Parts A & B may purchase a Medicare Supplement.
- Medicare Supplements are also known as Medi-Gap policies.
- If you are working for an employer with fewer than twenty employees, and are contributing towards your health insurance premium, you may wish to have us help you compare benefits though your employer to a Medicare Supplement.
- If you choose a Medicare Advantage Plan in lieu of Medicare, you do not need a Medicare supplement.
Our Medicare Supplement Carriers:
We work with the nation’s leading carriers for Medicare Supplements
- AARP (UnitedHealthCare)
- Loyal Christian Benefit Association
- Mutual of Omaha
973-492-2828 ext 201
973-492-2828 ext 206
973-492-2828 ext 204